WHO WE ARE
- Operating structure
- Specialized equipment
Why Choose Us?
Leading auto specialist
At the heart of our business are our Customers, and in this age of digital, industry and business-model disruption we need to be evermore customer centric.
This requires investment into future technology, innovation and supporting infrastructure in order to meet and exceed the demands of our customers now and in the future.
Furthermore, our business focus can be distilled into two high-level areas:
- Grow Automotive and Agriculture mechanization business by transforming our operating model within our home market (KENYA).
- Protect our footprint regionally, with key strategic brand partners and within specific geographic areas.
We believe that a key success factor is that we must leverage our unique / diverse experience (operating model) across multiple business sectors and the trust we have built over the years with strategic customer groups.
OUR GUIDING PRINCIPLES
- Dealer for CASE Agriculture for Nairobi region offering Sales, Parts and Service.
- Distributor for BONLUCK buses from China.
- Sales Agency for Hino Trucks and Buses.
- Operates a Ford and Mazda service center.
- Farm implements.
- Airport airside equipment.
- Ambulances and life support.
- CIT and Police patrol.
- Fire fighting and rapid response.
- Mobile workshops and clinics.
- Special needs persons.
- Refrigerated vans and trucks.
- Distribution of parts to plantations and large fleet operators.
- Applies consignment stock model for parts distribution to lower stock holding costs to the customers and improve availability
- Deals in Continental Tyres for export to remote mining operations and deliver to customers in Burundi and Eastern DRC.
- Sales leadership and management
- Fleet management and After Sales operations.
- Leasing and tender structuring.